• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by CaddmannQ

1. CaddmannQ

Bidens Blunders

His anti-american “green” campaign continues, plus we are getting hit with another $.50 per gallon gas tax in California. If you use or consume, expect to pay more. Overall I think that he’s a total loose cannon and at this point you’re going to see the DOJ keep leaking hints about prosecution...
  2. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. Today I will get back to metalwork, but yesterday I had to prune around lots of stuff I normally don’t let the gardeners get near. Too dangerous around all of my reclaimed steel etc. Also, I don’t want them blowing leaves into my projects which are all covered up...
  3. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning guys. I see that the shoptalk forum has decided to block registration, since they too are being flooded with spammers (but no real members.) Today I busted a couple more spammers and approved one new member, DonaldSooft (who will probably turn out to be a spammer.) Let’s see if we...
  4. CaddmannQ

Good morning

@Husker88 I made a real thread. In the work-safe Off topic section.
  5. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning. Another day. Another list of spammers axed. No new members. Color me sad.
  6. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Smog inspection passed, but no action on the termites yet…. ALSO, I may have actually approved a new member today: Seabee133
  7. CaddmannQ

Photos That make You Proud to be American.

The title is your guide…Whatever makes you proud. To start: The patches and ribbons worn by my father.
  8. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. Today I have to take the Camry in for a smog inspection. Yesterday we discovered some termites in one of our facia boards. I just dug into it with a drill, and started the decontamination. Fortunately I think the damage is localized to where I can just repair this...
  9. CaddmannQ

pictures that make you lol

No Joe….it was Egyptians!
  10. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Hey guys, a new day and a new carbon arc torch design. Do we have a thread about pictures that make you proud to be American?
  11. CaddmannQ

Good morning

No lights here either, but we needed less light and a clear night. Good morning Mossberg Owners. Another day another half a dozen spammers. I’m just messing with my tropical fish and enjoying the morning. I finished this little torch holder for the mini welder. I have a different torch that...
  12. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I ended up helping my neighbor fix a fence instead. Now I’m watching paint dry.
  13. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg moaners….errr….Owners! It would be a big thrill to go up in a light aircraft but all my flying buddies are passed on, or have lost their tickets due to diabetes. Turns out I was the least qualified of the whole bunch, but the healthiest by a wide margin. I’ve got some...
  14. CaddmannQ

pictures that make you lol

The whole team, judge, bailiff, probably half the jury, and they still can’t convict Prez Trump.
  15. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I call that ordinary driving. I just don’t get to do enough of it. I bought this truck with 32k on it in 2017 and I’ve only put 25,000 miles on it since.
Back