• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by meanstreak

1. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning to all of yous. Clouds, rain, high in the low 70s. Have the best day you can.
  2. meanstreak

Trump guilty…of something

Ironic coincidence, the judges’ wife works for Letitia James. Also, his daughter is a demonic, ooops democratic fund raiser. Or maybe a democratic raisin. Ya can’t make this stuff up. What’s even more shameful is the new media not digging deep and exposing these shenanagins.
  3. meanstreak

Trump guilty…of something

A jury found President Trump guilty of 34 counts of something today. What a sad day. What say you .
  4. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning, afternoon, evening. We had thunderstorms roll through this afternoon. That is the norm these days. Rain, rain, and more rain. Today is a sad , no, maddening day . The sham in New York found former president Trump guilty of 34 counts of… Something. Sad, sad, day for America...
  5. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning and happy Memorial Day. A special thanks to each and every veteran and current military personnel. And of course keep those that made the ultimate sacrifice at the forefront today.
  6. meanstreak

Good morning

Well, more thunderstorms today, lol. What’s new ? It is tornado season here. It’s our 5th season, Husker88 will understand, it actually ties spring and summer together, lol. I say lol tongue in cheek. If one has not been around tornadoes it is hard to fully appreciate. Then again so are...
  7. meanstreak

Mossberg 464 SPX tactical lever rifle

I am still wanting another lever gun. I lean towards a Henry .357/.38, and if the stars align a Henry revolver to go with the rifle. It seems like the revolvers are another of those “we had one, it arrived yesterday morning and gone two hours later” guns.
  8. meanstreak

Bidens Blunders

Ok, this gap in the thread does not mean there are no more Biden blunders. The increase in pandering to black voters is being ratcheted up to never seen heights. This by a guy that has given racist speeches on the senate floor and made more racist remarks on the campaign trail as long as I can...
  9. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning from sunny northeast Oklahoma. I just got back from a short motorcycle ride, very short. Perhaps 25 or so miles. Our temperature is already in the 80 ish range. We could see 90 this afternoon. No flying this weekend, probably no shooting either. Y’all have a great day.
  10. meanstreak

Good morning

Good late evening soon to be extremely early morning to yous. Finally the rain has left for a few days. We drove up to the lake today to spend the weekend. I plan to take a ride one day. Hopefully I can get to do a little shooting as well. The weather is going to be sunny and warm yay. Y’all...
  11. meanstreak

Anyone remember this really great logo

What happened to this/these ideas .
  12. meanstreak

Price increases?

@Daryll, with all due respect, if the feces were to hit the rotating blades I would personally like to have a stockpile of ammo, booze, and tobacco. I could trade for anything I might need. But I get what you are saying.
  13. meanstreak

Price increases?

our government would rather give ammo to Ukraine than sell to us. And they are more concerned with Ukraines borders than our own. Remember the bs impeachment of Trump over a sentence in a phone call. Biden is paying back Zelensky ten times over. The NATO countries in Europe pay little compared...
  14. meanstreak

Firearm Photo Gallery

How did I miss this thread . Lol. I do have an 870 …
  15. meanstreak

Anyone use Rechargable batteries in their optics

I would rather have an intruder backlighted than me be holding the light for him/he/she/her/they/them/it to shoot at. Just my preference.
Back