• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bobster

Trump guilty…of something

I'm wondering why the judge is not a dead man yet? :headscratch2: I'm not saying I or anyone else is going to kill him, I'm just wondering how he can think he is so protected. If I hear of any of these assholes in FL, me and rowdy friends will be disrupting them. ;)
  2. Bobster

702 Plinkster vs Ruger 10/22 - anyone own both?

Or carry around a My Pillow with you... :D At the last (and my first) "Public Day" I RSOed at my range, there were a couple there with the Rossi rifle like yours, a BP pistol and a couple Heritage .22 SA revolvers one with pink accents for her and the other had the Mag cylinder installed...
  3. Bobster

Want to Polish Feed Ramp on MC2c

The finish is probably a Nitride coating which happens on the molecular level. Maybe a DLC--what does Mossberg say? The coating will eventually wear away. Aside from what looks like a little chipping at the base of the ramp, it looks smooth to me. A close-up would help. Only remove enough to...
  4. Bobster

Bidens Blunders

Dare I say it will time for a little anarchy at that point... ;)
  5. Bobster

Price increases?

I've heard grumblings about a worldwide nitrocellulose shortage or some shit. My advice to anyone is to buy ammo NOW while it is "relatively" cheap. My experience is that prices go up at election time. And IF the election is illegitimate again, expect supply to become zero and prices to go...
  6. Bobster

New Defender Tactical Mini-Pro lifter

If anyone is wondering what Raz is talking about... ;) LINK For $55 might be worthwhile. Get back with a range report @Razzle . :)
  7. Bobster

Firearm Photo Gallery

Yet another woman I'd marry... :D
  8. Bobster

Good morning

Go take a look at the northern sky! :)
  9. Bobster

Good morning

You could always take up skydiving... :D
  10. Bobster

Good morning

Besides the plugs, the coil packs on top of the plugs often need occasional changing, particularly when they go bad. There are also things like timing belt/chain/tensioners/waterpump that may need to be replaced before they fail and "kill" your engine.
  11. Bobster

pictures that make you lol

Courtesy of Babylon Bee :)
  12. Bobster

Transfer of NFA items

I would seek other avenues to ask first like Silencer Shop or Silencer Central for example. Right before he left office, that cocksucker Nobama had the equally dicklicking Holderdick sign legislation that requires EVERYONE in the trust to undergo a BGC. Get more info HERE. You might have to go...
  13. Bobster

Transfer of NFA items

You can add the person(s) you want to transfer to to the trust. Technically, "everyone" in the trust "owns" the suppressor. When one of the trustees leaves voluntarily or through death, the others still retain ownership collectively. That is the beauty of the trust. If they are already listed on...
  14. Bobster

Good morning

We used to call that an "Italian Tune-up"! :)
  15. Bobster

Good morning

About the closest I've come to seeing a tornado were waterspouts off the coast of Miami. Everyone just standing around watching them. :rolleyes: Hurricane Charley acted like a tornado when he ripped through the FL peninsula. Trees literally twisted apart. I had one laying on my roof, about 18"...
  16. Bobster

Magazine Extensions

Thinking about mag extensions that competitors use, in the grand scheme of things, the shot has not spread really at all by the time it clears the extension. I would imagine there will be a certain amount of powder blasting... I did watch a video by Forgotten Weapons on the Winchester 1897...
  17. Bobster

Good morning

I had a good morning. :) Went to an Action Steel shoot in Orlando to try out my new .22LR "plinker", a Sig P322 Coyote (tan) TACPAC that came with a holster I did not use and three 20rd mags of which I only needed two. The gun came with fiber optic "iron" (plastic) sights but is red-dot...
  18. Bobster

Price increases?

While small pistol and rifle primers have come back into existence here in the states at probably 300% what they used to cost, :rolleyes: large pistol and rifle primers are perpetually out of stock. You can ask to "be notified" when they come in but then it is FCFS so you have to act quick. I'm...
  19. Bobster

Gun Shows - still worthwhile or too risky?

I haven't been to a show in a while. Last time I picked up a bag of about fifty 32-20 (32WCF) for my uncle's 1873. About $1/rd "new" reloads, functioned fine. I would go before they are a thing of the past... :( As far as "loopholes" that is f**king bullsh*t! NO ONE will sell you a gun inside...
Back