• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

British Columbia & Western Canada Members

cmcdonald

Boating Accident Victim
Staff member
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Hey Guys,

Just joined a week or so back now...really enjoying the site and all the helpful info.

Been a Mossy owner for a year now and a multiple firearm owner for nearly 15 years. Love my 500 Mariner, hope to get it back soon from warranty repairs and keep bangin' away this spring.

Cheers!

Well now there are 2 of us on this thread. I have been and Mossberg owner for about 50 years and have more than a few Mossbergs. Do you use the same name on other forums? Just wonder as I am sure I have see it before.

Well now there are 2 of us on this thread. I have been and Mossberg owner for about 50 years and have more than a few Mossbergs. Do you use the same name on other forums? Just wonder as I am sure I have see it before.
Hey Headhunter2!

Nice to hear from another Canadian. I use the same name on the Remington Owners site and Can gunnutz. Not there very often these days, you'll find me here more often. I've owned a couple Mossberg 500's but don't currently own any.

I love this site....the members on this site have been very helpful to me and present some pretty interesting stuff. I also like reading the barometer of our south of the line cousins...whether we like it or not as Canadians, what happens to them will eventually happen to us. 911 left no doubt in my mind on that one.

Hope to see you more here on MO!!

Cheers!

cmcdonald
Must have seen it on gunnutz as I am on there most days. I have checked Remington sites as I have a couple of model 12 .22s & 788 in .243 etc.

cmcdonald
Must have seen it on gunnutz as I am on there most days. I have checked Remington sites as I have a couple of model 12 .22s & 788 in .243 etc.
I have two Remington's in my small collection. I have a 700 in 270 win and an 870 super mag 12 ga.

I've posted up a number of times on Remington owners and only a couple times on gunnutz.

Might head to the island for deer season this year...my wife has family up in black creek. They're big hunters and wouldn't mind tagging along on one of their hunts this fall. Otherwise, it'll likely be Merritt or Princeton. Didn't get out this year, but heard it was slim pickins for white tail...too many foreigners and lots of poaching too I've heard.

Didn't get out myself last year and was skunked the year before (only 2 short evening hunts) but the son-in-law got all his (west of Parksville/Qualicum). Anywhere on the Island should be good but in pockets. We are getting a wolf population.

Welcome aboard Headhunter2. We like having you guys on MO. I hope you spread the word about MO it would be awesome if we had an even larger representation from Western Canada even if you guys did just knock off the US men's hockey team!

It's our national sport Mike...no offense intended of course! We gotta be better at something. Even if most of those guys are overpaid prima-donna's!

Hoping for a spring bear hunt soon...keeping my fingers crossed!!

LACROSSE-Canada's national sport. Hockey,SHOULD be ... Go 'NUCKS....:jester:
North of NANAIMO.
Welcome aboard ya Old Goat! lol
Good to see another BC member!

Yes, it is officially Lacrosse...ya got me there.

Back