• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fear The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

And I think they killed the CO to go AWOL to protect their own families.

One of the "questions" in Story Sync was: "How did the CO (I forget his name) die? (1) Walkers (2) Fragging" (or something to this affect). I picked fragging as the soldiers were deserting to go back to San Diego...

One of the "questions" in Story Sync was: "How did the CO (I forget his name) die? (1) Walkers (2) Fragging" (or something to this affect). I picked fragging as the soldiers were deserting to go back to San Diego...

IF it was fragging... it was on purpose. You know not to frag with a man down range.

I have a question. I've never fired a .50 cal, and I hope this isn't too stupid, but do you have to have your mouth open as stated in the show? I have never heard that before, and I don't buy it.

Nothing about this in any of Barrett's owner's manuals...

I have a question. I've never fired a .50 cal, and I hope this isn't too stupid, but do you have to have your mouth open as stated in the show? I have never heard that before, and I don't buy it.

Of course you should have your mouth open when shooting the .50 with no ear protection. Makes it easier for the blood to drain out when your eardrums explode...

Yea...tuned in to watch the stupidity...and was NOT disappointed...!!

Come on October 11th...!!

Give me some ZOMBIE KILLIN" MFers...
instead of this Cali Liberal Agenda non-shootin' zombie BAIT !!

...and yea...the CO was fragged...and HAD IT COMIN' TOO !!

/Rant

BTW...anyone catch the Blood Moon...!?

Fastest lunar eclipse I've ever witnessed...next Blood Moon won't be visible on the East Coast until I'm 83.

Ya. It was cool to watch the moon go full lunar eclipse. It was crazy bright that night too. A cloud covered the moon at one point and the cloud illuminated!

Yea...tuned in to watch the stupidity...and was NOT disappointed...!!

Come on October 11th...!!

Give me some ZOMBIE KILLIN" MFers...
instead of this Cali Liberal Agenda non-shootin' zombie BAIT !!

...and yea...the CO was fragged...and HAD IT COMIN' TOO !!

/Rant
I am still giving the new show a chance. There are some serious zombie killers there. They just need to emerge and the libs need to get eaten.
The blonde and the barber are gonna do some killing, for sure!

I can see the german version here via Amazon every monday and it's cool to see the "beginning" and our considerations would what we do in each situation :) It's more realistic as jump right in the apocalypse like in "The Walking Dead". But still wait for the upcoming season from TWD in Germany :)

The story with the 50er is implemented credibly!
He is a teacher without any experience with weapons and scared. Think it's normal for those to have a close look by the (no parallax free) scope and a thight fit around the grip and trigger!
I've seen some new sportshooter with nice eyebrowncuts too ;-)
So a totally realistic scene! But the open mouth... not really... not in the field... maybe in close quarter like a thight street between high houses or in buildings in the nest!

Ok...which one of the main characters dies in the finale?

I have a feeling the man who saved the druggy kid is going to become one of the main characters. Lol, 5 episodes and I can't remember who's who by name. Except Ofelia.

Back