• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

San Bernadino Gunmen....

Workplace violence.

Not really but that's the spin. CAIR came out and is trying to smooth it over with fake PC speak

It just might be workplace violence and not terrorism. Reports coming in are that the shooter and his wife left a "holiday party" at their work (the scene of the murders) and then came back in armed with weapons and started shooting.

Let's sit back and wait.

They we're very quick to identify the male perp as, "Sayed Farook, an American citizen."

Don't be surprised that if by tommorrow they try to start calling him, "a loyal patriotic American Citizen"

It just might be workplace violence and not terrorism. Reports coming in are that the shooter and his wife left a "holiday party" at their work (the scene of the murders) and then came back in armed with weapons and started shooting.

Let's sit back and wait.

IEDs were brought to this incident. And found in the home.

This attack was pre planned.

They were wearing go pros.

This is terrorist activity.

Timothy McVey was an American Citizen as well. Just sayin....

Based on the MO I kind of assumed it was personal or possibly gang related. At the time I haden't heard as much as is described in this thread.

Alternatively the lack of specifics as to the descriptions of even the body of the shooter down led my mind to wander...

Curius to follow as more facts come out.

Facts are as follows so far

Tactical vests

Explosive devices with remote detonation capability.

Masks

2 shooters - husband and wife

Dropped their 6 mo at parents before leaving to commit mass murder

Devout Muslims

Wearing go pro cameras during attack

Muslim group of America (CAIR) tried to do damage control before all details emerged (they knew)

Handguns purchased legally

Ar15 rifles purchased by someone else. Probably transferred illegally.

Total terrorists.

Let's sit back and wait.

Even if,

I will say that the bomb squad sure were busy popping suspicious items like pipe bombs afterwards all over the city into the night.

Christmas party (even if they are saying HOLIDAY party on all media outlets to detract that islam will never accept Christianity to confuse the simple minded), devout muslim, traveled to Saudi Arabia recently.

They could've made it into Mexico by the time the cops got enough tips to check them out, yet they were 5 minutes away, followed by the traditional high speed chase and shootout and martyrdom on cable news.

Too much doesn't add up to my boss didn't give me a good raise.

Sorry.

I got 3 words for ya Obama....!!

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM...

I really don't care how ya spin it....it IS what it IS !!

Muslim Loser went to Saudi Arabia last year...loser picked up a radicalized wife because no one else would have him...

Brought her back to die for the Jihad !!!

Period.

Others in this cell will be found...just a matter of time.

( Work Place Violence my ass.... )

Ar15 rifles purchased by someone else. Probably transferred illegally.

Total terrorists.

Plays right into their gun control registrations and lies about loophole mantra BS.

They we're very quick to identify the male perp as, "Sayed Farook, an American citizen."
Don't be surprised that if by tommorrow they try to start calling him, "a loyal patriotic American Citizen"

Because they want to spin it into DOMESTIC terrorism, despite that everyone knows the underlying cause so the white hut doesn't have to call it what it is.

Plays right into their gun control registrations and lies about loophole mantra BS.

Because they want to spin it into DOMESTIC terrorism, despite that everyone knows the underlying cause so the white hut doesn't have to call it what it is.

Possible. Problem is California gun laws have registrations and approved gun lists.

Really deflates their sails if they try to ride that wind.

Just like this universal background check mantra when 90% of these mass shooters have passed those checks.

Btw that dad of the poor news anchor who was shot to death by that gay black guy on live tv.. Needs to stop he's going full mf retard on tv.

Also monkey, while I did not see any "tactical" gear and vests from the footage of the shootout scene in the road, this also plays into that there have been several bills that have been submitted since the Hollywood bank robbery to outlaw civilian body armor.

Even though I saw none in the images and footage that I have looked at.

For that matter, even if they used vests earlier in the day, could've been nothing more than junky airsoft vests that people can buy from cheaper than dirt.

They spoke of tactical vests but not body armor. The body armor was perpetuated by the media.

Very hard to push a ban on these items since the very nature is defensive.

Nobody was killed because of body armor.

Correct, but anything "scary", "militaristic", "offensive", "capable of causing terror" plays right into their narrative.

Makes it a lot easier to convince simple minded and closed minded people that more regulation is needed. I've been to this rodeo before back in the 90's.

Correct, but anything "scary", "militaristic", "offensive", "capable of causing terror" plays right into their narrative.

Makes it a lot easier to convince simple minded and closed minded people that more regulation is needed. I've been to this rodeo before back in the 90's.

Oh no doubt. But they don't control the flow of information this time. That's the big roadblock this go around from the 90s. And it's pissing them off.

Stand by for a special anouncement from the State of Jefferson...
:mad:Death to islamic terrorism.:mad:
We now return you to your regular thread, already in progress.

I'm off of work this week so I can give more up to date reports:

confirmed no ballistic vests. Just load bearing gear.

shooters shot 75 rounds in the initial attack at the party. 4 rifle mags left on the scene.

Suspects had over 1,500 rounds between them which included 200 rounds of 9mm mags

Not targeting specific people, just laying waste to the group

Good degree of planning of this incident

(1) pipe bomb that didn't work which used a remote control device to set it off but it malfunctioned. In a bag at the scene of the crime

(12) pipe bombs found in the garage of the home, and various tools to construct more and materials

more ammo found in the house… but that's expected

Not sure what other locations they were going to hit after the party

changed the mind on the go pro comments from last night. Looks like it was too much intel given last night. The Police spokesman definitely said go pro devices worn last night. Backtracking probably

No motive yet

(2) handguns purchased by the perps

(2) .223 rifles not purchased by perps but were legally purchased by someone else. No lead on if illegally transferred

Last edited:
Back