• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Getting a lot of errors the last few days.

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Not sure why, but I'm getting a lot of error warnings, and website offline white screens lately while posting and submitting.

Anyone else experiencing them too?

internal server error.PNG

Hmm....I got that last night. a couple of times when I clicked the "like" button.

and of course just now...
Getting a lot of errors the last few days. - Mossberg Owners 2016-02-23 10-50-23.jpeg

Yes sir....Just today....across all the sister sites too !!

I got it once yesterday morning bouncing across websites and tabs. Didn't know it was coming from MO.

Increase in Traffic ( across the boards ) is good...internal server errors, not so good.

Thanks for the update Doc !!

I've been gettin a lot of these on the PCs and the Smartphone too.
Always this site too.
You'll notice my profligate posting has hardly been affected at all though.
Determined clicking wins the day!

I got about 4 of the internal server errors in the last half hour. I'm new and they showed up while I was editing replies.

I see that bad weather means less shooting and more posting.

My errors always occur when drafts are being saved. A connection reset is forced while editing & text not previosly saved is lost.

I just got a few trying to get to the new posts page, and looking at my alerts...

Had trouble logging in last night. Got kicked out a few times. Error showed up trying to "like" a post as well.

The following error occurred:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
-____________________________________________

The first thing I did today was click on the "Newest Member" name and got the error. That's what I did that may have caused the error. So sorry. :)

Unfortunately, I'm having the same error as Scoop posted above, when checking for new posts and other things.

Uploading photos is also getting flaky. Sometimes it's fast and other times it won't complete at all.

Back