• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

14359002_1042165929236944_6857386698384529058_n.jpg
Better off with a local streetwalker. Probably less diseases involved...

Did a screenshot all by myself to share with you guys. This pertains to the book that klinton and kaine supposedly lay out their plans for their presidency.

I screenshot it in case the reviewers get assassinated. It's probably the only book to ever get more negative reviews than sales.

klinton kaine.PNG

review rating.PNG

klinton book reviews.PNG

The 5 star reviews are all "bad" too. It is hillaryous. :jester: If these were really reviews, there would be some 2,3,and 4 stars. I'll try to post a 3 just to check.

on edit:
I just submitted a 3 Star review, but it hasn't been "approved" yet by Amazon. It reads:

51ny39gtGRL._AC_US60_SCLZZZZZZZ__.jpg

Reviewer: R!ch
Summary: Most pages should be deleted

I read this book standing up in a book store.
The best thing about Hillary is that she is sneaky.
The worst thing about her is she is so damn bad at it.​

-------------------------------------------- edit -------------------------------
At 8:02pm EDT I got this email from Amazon

Thanks R!ch,

Your latest customer review is live on Amazon. We and millions of shoppers on Amazon appreciate the time you took to share your experience with this item.
80x16_3stars.png
from R!ch on September 19, 2016

Most pages should be deleted.

The worst thing about her is she is so damn bad at it.

But I see the review count went up from 1106 to 1108, but my review is still not visible on the page.

--------------------------- edit -----------------------------

Sorry, my error. There WERE 2, 3, and 4 star reviews. It was just that the bar graph was so short [1%] on each that it looked like zero.

NEVER MIND.

Last edited:
I was drafted to accompany my lovely wife to the last Christopher Walken flic, where people turn into cats. Fairly predictable Hollywood drivel.

Walken does his typical Low-Key Evil shtick.

The 5 star reviews are all "bad" too. It is hillaryous. :jester: If these were really reviews, there would be some 2,3,and 4 stars. I'll try to post a 3 just to check.

on edit:
I just submitted a 3 Star review, but it hasn't been "approved" yet by Amazon. It reads:

51ny39gtGRL._AC_US60_SCLZZZZZZZ__.jpg

Reviewer: R!ch
Summary: Most pages should be deleted

The worst thing about her is she is so damn bad at it.​

-------------------------------------------- edit -------------------------------
At 8:02pm EDT I got this email from Amazon

Thanks R!ch,

Your latest customer review is live on Amazon. We and millions of shoppers on Amazon appreciate the time you took to share your experience with this item.
80x16_3stars.png
from R!ch on September 19, 2016

Most pages should be deleted.

The worst thing about her is she is so damn bad at it.

But I see the review count went up from 1106 to 1108, but my review is still not visible on the page.

--------------------------- edit -----------------------------

Sorry, my error. There WERE 2, 3, and 4 star reviews. It was just that the bar graph was so short [1%] on each that it looked like zero.

NEVER MIND.

Well it was nice knowing ya scoop.....do you at least get to pick the way she's going to assassinate you?

Just kidding.....please don't die...

Living in Yuma, Arizona, I needed to go to the Emergency Room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT. When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. It cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.
It also works at the Dept. of Motor Vehicles. It saved me 5 hours and at the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

If you live in Texas , it might cut your wait time at the grocery store but no matter where you live, don't try it at McDonald's --- the whole crew ran out the back door and I never did get my order!

Here's my magic hat:

downloadfile-3.jpeg

Back