• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Return of Mosley... ;) (From PA)

Itsricmo

.30-06
Just dropping in to say its been years since I was heavily active. Life got the best of me and stuff got busy fast! lol Last I was heavily active and moderating I was engaged, just starting a career at the railroad and a punk ass kid! lol

Still a punk ass kid, still working the Railroad, married with 2 kids and all the things that come with that. I also picked up kydex holsters as a hobby/part time biz and working on a kydex competitor for the O.SOE Cop Rig 12ga pouch. Cause the hastag is #DontPatentMeBro lol

Hoping to be a little more active and see whats going on in the shotgun side of the industry now-a-days. Did I mention that I own a REM870 now not a M500? *Le' Gasp*

-Rick

wow....dude, you're always on fb....where's the love bro-ham....
good to see ya back on....:cheers:

I've missed seeing you.

Oh, rem 870 huh?

You know you're going to catch some flack over that...right?

Well, not really, but glad to hear you're doing well.

Welcome back Rick!!!

No flack from me on the 870. I love my Mossbergs but the 870 was my first pump gun.

Yeah...me too. Love my 870.

Welcome back dude.

Not to hijack this thread from Rick, but has anyone heard from @aksavanaman lately? Thinking it must be gettin cold enough up there to chase him back indoors...lol

Hey Rick...good to see you stop back. I thought of you the other week. I came across the pictures of us at the 2A rally in Harrisburg.

Take it easy and don't be such a stranger.

ITSRICMO!!!

Hi and how are ya! I haven’t been very active here in awhile either so maybe we can both get back in to this together!

wow....dude, you're always on fb....where's the love bro-ham....
good to see ya back on....:cheers:

lol That will be changing here soon... FB is a creation of the devil! :D:D I spend too much of my time on social media and could be more wisely aiming my time and effort into my hopeful business. Its been dying lately with local shops closing up and such so I need to redirect my efforts and FB ain't it.

...I came across the pictures of us at the 2A rally in Harrisburg....
I was looking for some photos of my grandfather or something the other day. While trolling through something like 300gb of photos I too came across those photos! lol Oh what simpler times in political climate, huh? haha good thing Eric Reed lost his mind and that whole "movement" is a money making scheme

Yeah...me too. Love my 870.

Welcome back dude.

Not to hijack this thread from Rick, but has anyone heard from @aksavanaman lately? Thinking it must be gettin cold enough up there to chase him back indoors...lol
Ive got a few buddies in Alaska, maybe they can get out the snow runners and check in on him haha we got an address?

if you're going to announce your return, you need to follow through and show up more often than once a week chum. :nutkick:
:nana:

Hows the biz goin? :popcorn:

if you're going to announce your return, you need to follow through and show up more often than once a week chum. :nutkick:
:nana:

Hows the biz goin? :popcorn:
lmao.. I know right?! I wouldve been but the kids broke, like obliterated, my screen on the Nexus so I have an HTC Rezound that is from something like 2002. Damn near impossible to do anything online with it. But business is going slow, not many orders and shops all around me are closing up. Ive had to re-evaluate what direction I wanna take it and what I wanna make/do

Back