• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Autumn leaves

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
It's a few weeks later than usual this year, but we're pretty much in the peak of the season for the leaves changing.

I'm lucky to live where I do. It never gets old seeing the leaves in their brilliant colors and I know it's usually short lived so I wanted to snap a few pictures this evening..

Here's a few pics from my front porch.

4wWldJc.jpg

ZrtSXwO.jpg

NX0LFay.jpg

HtVRRqP.jpg

LYaX1W8.jpg

Beautiful.

We are past peak here and into the "crap I have to rake" phase of fall. I usually mulch but everything is wet from a week of scattered rain.

John, man you have your own slice of heaven right there. That is a beautiful sight to behold as you start each new day.

Color me envious.

Mike, I hear ya. And it seems like I get all of my neighbors leaves as well.

It will probably get cool enough here for the leaves to start falling in another couple weeks. For us it's normally around Thanksgiving.

At home, Oklahoma, the leaves were brightly colored early sat week. Here in Iowa most leaves are already on the ground.

I'm seeing a little yellow here but it's so little that it's hard to photograph cuz everything still looks green.

Most of the leaves are down but I only see daylight on the weekends now. Do I hunt or rake...decisions....

Fortunately some really windy days have helped remove a lot of them already. LOL

We finally have some color out back, my front is mostly pine and cedar. Color and mountains smokin makes us smile. Sorry had crop heck of it to fit allowed sizeback fall 2018-1-1.png

Back