• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What do you carry on a daily basis?

Drastic duty change today, sun has come out. Ive been tasked with high value client protection, daughter and friends requested transport and assist to large flea market with grandkids. Soo we rolling heavy but deep conceal. Yeah yeah whatever sissy boys I know a full-size G21 is too big for you to ccw, whats hard for you is just right for me. All dressed up for 0105191011.jpg 0105191013.jpg duty face obscured opsec ya know.....;)
Stay safe kids.

The items I carry on a daily basis when not on duty is:
M&P Shield 9mm inside a Tulster IWB holster
Casio PAG240 ABC watch
Fisher Space Pen
Case Trapper Knife
And an extra mag inside of a Sticky Holsters magazine holster

I’ve put over 1500 rounds through the shield, and it’s a truly amazing weapon. Not a single complaint on it. The holster is also really good quality. Thin kydex, good retention, and great build quality. I did pick up the Sticky Holsters magazine carrier at a gun show recently to protect my my magazine from getting lint inside of it when I pocket carry an extra mag. I HATE IT. I’m going to order a Tulster IWB magazine carrier and carry my extra magazine that way for now on. I would never recommend or use a nylon holster for a weapon, so I don’t know why I decided to get a nylon holster for my magazine. We all make mistakes though.
IMG_1718.jpg

The items I carry on a daily basis when not on duty is:
M&P Shield 9mm inside a Tulster IWB holster
Casio PAG240 ABC watch
Fisher Space Pen
Case Trapper Knife
And an extra mag inside of a Sticky Holsters magazine holster

I’ve put over 1500 rounds through the shield, and it’s a truly amazing weapon. Not a single complaint on it. The holster is also really good quality. Thin kydex, good retention, and great build quality. I did pick up the Sticky Holsters magazine carrier at a gun show recently to protect my my magazine from getting lint inside of it when I pocket carry an extra mag. I HATE IT. I’m going to order a Tulster IWB magazine carrier and carry my extra magazine that way for now on. I would never recommend or use a nylon holster for a weapon, so I don’t know why I decided to get a nylon holster for my magazine. We all make mistakes though.
View attachment 19732
Nice daily setup. I would descent on no nylon though, I use leather, kydex and nylon depending on what and where. The desantis nemesis and black mamba are both quality gun toters in nylon, a plain old uncle mikes nylon for the hunting revolver on hip is also pretty well proven.

Nice daily setup. I would descent on no nylon though, I use leather, kydex and nylon depending on what and where. The desantis nemesis and black mamba are both quality gun toters in nylon, a plain old uncle mikes nylon for the hunting revolver on hip is also pretty well proven.
Everyone is different and gets different uses and results from different methods. For me, a nylon does not work for several reasons. I am pretty exclusive to kydex. I like my holsters to completely and safely cover the trigger guard and not allow anything to get inside the holster while also having some decent retention for concealed carry. It also needs to retain its shape and not hold moisture. For duty use, a level 3 holster is a necessity. Leather holsters are incredibly beautiful, but I can’t get the functionality I need from them either.

Nothing too fancy here,
Taurus g2c, can't beat 12 rounds in that little gun. Never had a problem with it yet.
Cheap little Walmart folder blade. Can't get a straight answer how long is too long of a knife where live, so I have to leave my nicer larger ones at home. Keys, and wallet. That's about it, except for when I go to work, I have a Leatherman,various tools, minor first aid stuff. and a flashlight in my bag

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

S&W SD9VE with 16+1 Federal Hydrashock 135 grain low recoil a spare mag of 16, a SOG Instinct IWB, small of back and a Kershaw RJ Tactical in the pocket.

Sent from my Vivo XL4 using Tapatalk

Mostly a circa 1989 Taurus 85CH with Eagle 'Secret Agent' grips in Kramer pocket holster. Yeah, I know. :crazy: With Benchmade Griptilian with Air Force logo engraved, initials on other side.

When I'm serious, a highly modified Kimber CDP Compact in an Alessi shoulder rig made by Lou Alessi himself before he passed away. CobraMag magazines by Tripp Research. Details on the pistol here:

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=147791

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Mostly a circa 1989 Taurus 85CH with Eagle 'Secret Agent' grips in Kramer pocket holster. Yeah, I know. :crazy: With Benchmade Griptilian with Air Force logo engraved, initials on other side.

When I'm serious, a highly modified Kimber CDP Compact in an Alessi shoulder rig made by Lou Alessi himself before he passed away. CobraMag magazines by Tripp Research. Details on the pistol here:

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=147791

View attachment 23699

View attachment 23700
I love my Taurus 85. Ported. And I always carry 2 speed loaders.

So a knife for every appendage? :D

Welcome Aboard! :)
1 for each pocket and the Bear Grills Gerber belonged to a brother from another mother that passed away 8 yrs ago May 8th, I handled his estate and I found it in his car when I was cleaning it too sell. I carry it every day and I will till the day I die. Thanks for the welcome

Back