• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MISSING POSTS AND DATA

I dont understand how a forum software can throw away what it got and run an earlier DB backup ?
unless.. its a server problem where several hosted websites are affected in the same manner where the server backup is the culprit

Last edited:
I don’t understand how has can be misunderstood as Hass by my phone, when Hass is an avocado.

this makes me believe that my Chinese American phone was actually made in Mexico.

I’m not saying that it should be. I’m just saying that if it accidentally was, then you would have this problem.

Somewhere there is a statement that says if X occurs load Y...
Or, X and Y’s pointers in the system could be exchanged.

The system found Y where X should have been.

I have been a webmaster and programmer once. Loved creating MySQL database ( DB ) appllications in PHP. The forum database is a file stored often within the forum folder section files and you can set automatically backups of your forum DB files. Unless the problem is not with the server itself you must manually load an early backup DB file in ( exaple: PHP MyAdmin ) to screw the forum up.

Maybe an upgrade of the forum software to a newer version could f.. things up also

Last edited:
Back