• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Ummm. . . Dude. . . The video is over 20 minutes! Does calculus, like, change time?

Maybe not. I expect the the calculus lesson was being broadcast from a source moving near the speed of light.
Calculus will help explain why the 10 minute video lesson ran so long.

hqdefault.jpg

That was just my Jeff Spicoli impersonation. He had a whole different frame of reference.

"Dude! It's only boring teachers that made people believe in time dilation."

BTW, I never watched the video & I haven't had to do calculus with a pencil since CADD became really good in the 80's.

I wish I'd spent more study on the calculus of human interaction. Computers don't help so much there.

Oh, I could be Trogdor The Burninator for a while online, but my reality would still exist.

Only my time would be lost.

Hmmmm . . .

Not knowing what the context is.....

Theses were some very brave Portland citizens out to protest against a president who the media tells them is a Nazi 24/7/365.

One of them is brave enough to hold the flag and the other good fellow is brave enough to start a fire, while the remaining fellows are only brave enough to stand around with cameras, wishing that they were so brave and good.

Theses were some very brave Portland citizens out to protest against a president who the media tells them is a Nazi 24/7/365.

One of them is brave enough to hold the flag and the other good fellow is brave enough to start a fire, while the remaining fellows are only brave enough to stand around with cameras, wishing that they were so brave and good.
Ahh,so pieces of crap needing a good tune up.. thanks Cad.

Back