• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

29203061_web1_M-0522-ufos-intelligence-darkow-EDH-220520.jpg

^ That's funny and sad both.

But, the housing market is about to crash big time now that interest rates have risen and there's far fewer people buying now.

I'm already seeing lower prices.

^ That's funny and sad both.

But, the housing market is about to crash big time now that interest rates have risen and there's far fewer people buying now.

No lower prices up here. Just a smaller pool of qualifying buyers. I paid 9.65% interest on my house and the payment was $196.60. I never refinanced, I just made higher wages.lol

Not around here in the Daytona area. There must be 10,000 more housing units in the local area in the past 5 years. I'll drive down a road I haven't been on in a year and there will be a new development of 100 houses or 10 apartment buildings that weren't there before. My neighbor just sold his house for double what he paid about 5 years ago. They moved to KY, another friend is moving to TN in about a year. I just spoke to someone else yesterday who are planning on going to UT. Florida is FULL--do not come here... ;)

KY is full too. Don't come here either.

Last time I went to the grocery store, there were as many out of state license plates on cars than there were kentucky license plates.

Seriously.

The housing market here is so hot some escrow is closing in two weeks.

My oldest daughter sold her shitty house here and moved to a much nicer one in a small nearby town with a tidy profit.

Her house was not on the market three days before a deal was closed and there were people trying to buy it before they put up a sign. I get at least one offer a week.

KY is full too. Don't come here either.

Last time I went to the grocery store, there were as many out of state license plates on cars than there were kentucky license plates.

Seriously.
Mostly you see California plates here. It’s the drivers and cars who are changing. We’re seeing more wealthy Middle Easternners in European cars.

Anybody over there that’s lucky enough to have the money to leave pretty much has come here. Or so it seems.

Back