• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 00 Buck

1. 00 Buck

Need a safety detention ball bearing

I used red mainly for the follower, so it can be seen really easily. They also have the machined center and it can be felt when there isn't a shell there. I actually ended up splitting the plastic safety lever so I could remove the safety screw holding it. I tried the tap and twist method, but...
  2. 00 Buck

Careful with that red on small fasteners, that's strong stuff. I upgraded the safety selector too. I used the NDZ Performance.
  3. 00 Buck

Good deal, I forgot you needed a better screw as well.
  4. 00 Buck

eBay has almost everything. Unfortunately I know that too well.
  5. 00 Buck

These are 0.125" diameter bearings, measured mine last night when I replaced the safety lever with a machined aluminum part. An easy cheap resource is McMaster Carr. a bag of 50 for $6.48. These are also stainless steel. https://www.mcmaster.com/9642k29
  6. 00 Buck

Shotgun Mod video....

That was my first thought as well. Nice creative work, but I think not practical.
  7. 00 Buck

590 Tactical Magazine Tube Removal

Well that is in there tight, but I got it out without distorting it. Went back in tight.
  8. 00 Buck

I did see a few videos where the plug was pulled out. And I guess I was just concerned that it wouldn't go back in tight again. But then it didn't even occur to me that the threaded cap will keep it from going anywhere. Overthinking it I guess. Thanks, I'll gently pull it loose.
  9. 00 Buck

Sad moment - Missing Person in Sweden

Rest In Peace Wilma. So sad, there are just too many evil people.
  10. 00 Buck

Howdy From Ohio

I was in Sweden about 15 years ago, beautiful country. I can't remember the city, but remember the hotel was called the Rattugla if my memory is correct. I think more south in the country, we were travelling through.
  11. 00 Buck

Hey guys, I picked up my new 590 Tactical yesterday, and today in the mail received the NDZ Performance safety selector and magazine tube follower I ordered. The safety selector is really simple of course, one screw. The magazine tube follower should be easy too, but there seems to be some...
  12. 00 Buck

Howdy From Ohio

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm in south western Ohio, but in the country, not a fan of cities.
  13. 00 Buck

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

This is my modified 88. I've had this for several years, they don't change much over time, but are decent shotguns.
  14. 00 Buck

Howdy From Ohio

New to this forum, not new to firearms. I'm 60 and have owned since I was 18. I have a Mossberg 88 that has some changes made to it, had it for several years. Just bought a Mossberg 590 Tactical, but haven't received it yet. Hopefully on Friday it'll make it to my FFL.
Back