• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by 03Springer

1. 0

case for a 590M

Thanks for the heads up. We have a few. Next time I'm in town I'll take a look.
  2. 0

case for a 590M

The 10 round mag is 4" out of the pocket. I would like one more mag. I can keep two 5 round boxes of shells in each pocket. The mag is in with the 590M. The size of the mag makes it hard to find a place for it. No one supports that shotgun. Not even Mossberg. It will do. I'm a copper BB. :crazy:
  3. 0

case for a 590M

My Bulldog case got here yesterday. UPS left it sit for three days in IL. Go figure!! The case is nice with two large pockets. Plenty of room for spare rounds. I was hoping for enough room for a spare mag. Oh well. I guess ya can't have everything.
  4. 0

Thanks for having me!

I wish I did. I have always been a want ta be owner of a Sharps. A fine old long gun.
  5. 0

case for a 590M

I ordered a Bulldog case off of Amazon. Saturday I will know. Thanks for your help!
  6. 0

case for a 590M

I have been looking around for a soft case. One that will nicely fit my 590M with a pocket for the mag. I have not found much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!
  7. 0

Thanks for having me!

This is a simple one. I ride a HD 03 Softail Springer. About 13 years ago i was looking on ebay. I found a beautiful bike for sale. I would have to go from Mn to Ky. I won the bid. Ive been smiling ever since. I own a 590M shotgun. Its a fun one to shoot. I love the mag.
Back