• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by .40-.45

1. .40-.45

Just Joined

welcome
  2. .40-.45

1911: Pics and Discussion

yes and 8 round Wilson Combats I have not used anything but Wilsons in this 1911 not even the factory Kimber
  3. .40-.45

1911: Pics and Discussion

detal stripped my Kimber for the 1st time yikes) this weekend. i have to tell ya it wasnt because of issues it just needed cleaned. ended up having to watch a youtube video to get everything back where it belonged but function test and good to go
  4. .40-.45

Best value 500 tactical mods

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yup!
  5. .40-.45

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- What ammo you using?

Re: How do you store your 22LR ammo?? the only thing i wouldnt do is open all the boxes and dump them in loose, it would be good to be able to grap a box of 250 100 50 or what ever and toss it in a pocket
  6. .40-.45

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Gap between vent rib and receiver??? this is a file photo there appears top be a gap in the photo
  7. .40-.45

New product opinions wanted

no worries he asked about the rules and I posted what they say the more active members the better welcome aboard!! 40-45
  8. .40-.45

Extending a blade

it is pretty interesting
  9. .40-.45

New product opinions wanted

interesting idea viewtopic.php?f=3&t=150 rule #5 you should check with the forum mods before proceeding too far.
  10. .40-.45

Extending a blade

its the tang http://www.cartercrafts.com/knifeinfo.htm
  11. .40-.45

U.N. election observers not welcome in 2 states

I and many others have said the biggest threat to our RTKBA is the UN
  12. .40-.45

U.N. election observers not welcome in 2 states

our AG said "hey its the state law if you dont like it change the law"
  13. .40-.45

Iowa

wish I could set up a range in the back yard
  14. .40-.45

What's your beverage of choice?

while I still prefer Makers Mark , a bottle of Fireball in the freezer has been a nice change
  15. .40-.45

2002 Honda s2000 STR autox and road race build...

nice how about a full shot with the mods 18 years in a Honda dealership put the s2 on my short list
Back