• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by action1

1. A

Pictures from our latest Tactical Shotgun class held 3 14 2020 Colorado Shooting Sports

Shotguns in this class 1 NFA 590A1 in FDE 1 Tac 14 with brace 2 Mossberg 500 ATP shotguns- these are the ones we have in stock for sale... PD trade ins that were refurbished.... We have sold 21 of these in the last 8 days... Anthony Colorado Shooting Sports 970-395-0664...
  2. A

Pictures from our latest Tactical Shotgun class held 3 14 2020 Colorado Shooting Sports

https://www.facebook.com/pg/coloradoshootingsports/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2839778409411200
  3. A

Recoil Pad options for 590?

How does it change the "Felt" recoil impulse?
  4. A

Thread and size of screws on top of 590 and 500s

Some pics of the tapped out bigger holes on a batch of L.E 500 trade ins we are getting ready to put out. Anthony
  5. A

Thread and size of screws on top of 590 and 500s

I purchased a large batch of L.E 500's. I removed the screws to install 590 Ghost Ring sights and they seem to large for the tapped holes. Any idea what the thread pitch and size is? Thanks Anthony
  6. A

I will have to try that. I just pull it in hard and after a full day on the range i am still good but i am always open to new ideas
  7. A

Mossberg 590 Side Saddles and Shell Holders

Gonna be testing the SKD cards this weekend on the SBS
  8. A

Why dual extractors?

We have pics up on gunbroker but you can pm me and i can send info. I am trying to not post here yet till i have the 30 messages and 30 days req. by the forum. :)
  9. A

Red Dot?

I have run a fast fire 2 on my 590A1 14" for over 8 years. Can put 3 slugs into a group that looks like micky mouse head... Extremely versatile.
  10. A

Why dual extractors?

We purchased a large amount of L.E trade 500 ATP.s some have an extractor missing and still run...freakin awesome.
  11. A

Dry firing

My 590A1 14" gun gets dry fired constantly for demos and training. No issues. I have had it since 2005
  12. A

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Reviews...

My first experience with a 590A1 was in 2005. Went to Vegas for a 4 day class... 2 NFA shotguns.. 12.5 Scattergun 870 and a 14" 1187 Scattergun were stolen (Later recovered). So i had to rent. I purchased a 14" 590A1 as soon as i got back. The ergonomics were prefect and I was hooked. Pics...
  13. A

Chopped the stock to 11.5 and reinstalled the Speedfeed pad and all is good.
  14. A

UPS Hijacking: Did the Cops “Murder” UPS Driver?

Cops were breaking major basic firearm rules as well as rules of engagement.
Back