• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Beardenn

1. Beardenn

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Yes, they always seem to run toward you when you're in (or on) a vehicle. Wow, hopefully you never actually collided with one.
  2. Beardenn

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My user name is a combination of "Bear" and the start of my first name, Dennis. My 'happy place' since I was 15 years old is a stretch of gravel road near my family's cabin in northern Wisconsin where I hide in the grass clothed in camo with my DSLR camera and wait for whatever steps out of...
  3. Beardenn

Mossberg 146B Trigger Guard Repair

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome to the board.
  4. Beardenn

I did see the new reproductions available, but would like to use the old one. I found one source that has them for $15. It could probably be easily made on a 3D printer. I wonder how difficult this would be to make out of fiberglass. I've seen someone was at one time milling them out of...
  5. Beardenn

That's exactly what I was thinking of doing. It sounds like you used the regular JB Weld that is gray and steel infused. They do have a "plastic weld", but if the regular has adhered well, I will use that. I believe I have some already. I was going to search to see if different colors are...
  6. Beardenn

Thanks. I ordered some screws of that size and will install them over the weekend when I get a chance to give it a thorough cleaning. I did check and sure enough, the guard had shrunk about 3/16 of its length. This is probably why the screw hole in the guard is damaged. Someone tightened it...
  7. Beardenn

I just purchased my second Mossberg. The first was a 500 pump over 30 years ago. I started collecting .22s with tubular mags recently and the 146B is one I just picked up last week for under $100. The Weaver V22-A scope and T-bolt handle initially drew me to the rifle. There are a couple...
Back