• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Bjack

1. Bjack

Mossberg 152K / Assault weapon?

Chicago and Illinois aint much better than California , and if you facture the weather into it they probably have a leg up on us. As far as ID cards go the left will give them all id's so they can vote and vote for them. They are already taking better care of these so called migrants which are...
  2. Bjack

Mossberg 152K / Assault weapon?

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this but, today I went to a LGS and found a really nice 152K with original mag and what appeared to be original sling and in very good condition. As I was looking over the rifle there was another customer talking to one of the owners. I pulled down...
  3. Bjack

new to sight

As I said I was looking to buy a mossberg model 42m for fathers day and I did. however when I went there to pick up, they just had bought a collection that morning and it had a mossberg 42TR which I could not pass up. I brought both of them home today and if you havent heard of the 42TR , (which...
  4. Bjack

new to sight

Thanks for all the welcomes , and as for you Bobster, love the sarcasm !
  5. Bjack

new to sight

Hey just got on this sight. Love collecting old 22 rifles. The only mossberg rifle I have so far is a 340BA and I really like that one. Am looking to possibly buy a model 42M for fathers day from a LGS but there are others I'm considering. My first Mossberg was a model 500 20 guage pump shotgun...
Back