• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bobster's latest activity

• Bobster
    Bobster reacted to Daryll's post in the thread Price increases? with Sad Sad.
    Everything is either going up, or un-obtainium..... I've developed a good load for my new 6.5CM, using Vihtavouri N555, which I've now...
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Price increases?.
    While small pistol and rifle primers have come back into existence here in the states at probably 300% what they used to cost...
    • lgrifleprimersoos.JPG
    • lgpistolprimersoos.JPG
  • Bobster
    I haven't been to a show in a while. Last time I picked up a bag of about fifty 32-20 (32WCF) for my uncle's 1873. About $1/rd "new"...
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to Ernst's post in the thread pictures that make you lol with Like Like.
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread pictures that make you lol with Like Like.
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to Ernst's post in the thread Good morning with Sad Sad.
    Reality of the Day
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Price increases?.
    History shows that ammo ALWAYS rises in price prior to an election. Buy it cheap and stack it deep, Ladies and Gentlemen... :)
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread .22LR vs .22Mag.
    .22LR all day long. You can get a load that is quite accurate, lethal and loud. You can also get a load that is quite quiet also. Both...
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Is the NRA in a death spiral?.
    I posted the following in "Good Morning" before I realized this thread had been updated. I'm posting again because I believe it deserves...
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Good morning.
    Sounds like a personal problem to me... :rolleyes: I am proud to be a Life Member of the NRA. If someone says "F**k the NRA!" they are...
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Good morning.
    We're expecting a full range report... ;) I like that it has adjustable sights. :) I had to put a dot sight on my Heritage Rough Rider...
    • rufrydr.jpg
    • barkeep.JPG
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Good morning, mid day, or just good day. I mentioned the new Ruger that I bought a week ago. I just got around to taking pics. Here it...
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    I have been bringing minnows home over 55 years now. I don’t kill animals without a serious reason. Like dinner. It’s a sacrifice to...
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to Ernst's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Thought for the Day
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Yes sir.
Back