• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Bruce Bracken

1. B

Going to buy a Mossberg

For the love of all that’s holy. Dont. Just dont. You will regret it. Seriously. I have had my mvp precision for 6 months now. Wish I had gone a different route.
  2. B

Turn around time at Mossberg

They are having me send my busted bolt back to them to be repaired. I am wondering what recent experience is regarding turnaround at Mossberg? Confidence is not high. Customer service communication has been painfully slow. Pulling teeth in slow motion slow.
  3. B

3rd party bolt for mvp?

Is there a 3rd party bolt available anywhere, from anyone for the mvp predator?
  4. B

A little bit upset, Multiple defects in MVP LC

I had the same issue with my mvp precision bolt. It eventually cracked at the bolt head. I emailed them, and have been waiting 3 days for a reply. At this point I am ready to replace the bolt entirely with a 3rd party bolt. My expense. Confidence in Mossberg is not high. I will never again...
  5. B

Mvp precision bolt assy

I am not familiar with the bolt style used. Are there 3rd party quality bolt assemblies that will fit the mvp precision or is the mossberg bolt the only option?
Back