• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by campbejb

1. C

.410 Ammo that my 500E Home Security won't digest....

Thanks for the info. I have never used a pump .410 before - all mine growing up were the 'ol single shot breaks. This one seems a little finicky. I have not had a missfeed/load (except for the Fiocchi stuff) but sometimes when chambering the first round, it seems really stiff - like I have to...
  2. C

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Stock options for 500E Home Security in .410??? Yeah, I have never seen one for sale like that, but obviously somebody makes them! Or, they modified a 12 ga. stock to fit (but it really doesn't look like it in this case.) Thanks for the assistance! If I happen to find one, I will be sure...
  3. C

.410 Ammo that my 500E Home Security won't digest....

Anybody else have trouble with their 500E (.410) not functioning with certain ammo? I have found that the Fiocchi Game/Target Loads 2 1/2", 1/2 oz, 1200 fps, #8 Lead Shot will NOT fit into the magazine tube or feed / eject properly. It is a "low brass" round. I have tried Federal (handgun)...
  4. C

Re: Stock options for 500E Home Security in .410??? I had looked forever trying to find a folding stock for it. Check out this link: http://www.gunaddicts.com/listingDetails.php?listing=11272 There is a picture of one like I am looking for.
  5. C

Stock options for 500E Home Security in .410??? Hello - I have not been able to find any stock options for my 500E Home Security in .410. I am specifically looking for a folding stock in order to save space for storage and transport purposes. I see that Mossberg has a pistol grip available...
Back