• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ccf

1. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Thanks for the info.
  2. C

thanx m24 One more question. I contacted Mossberg & they said they now sell the SPX mag extension. Would that work on the Field/Security model with the short barrel & give me 7+1 since it's basically the same gun? Or no? Is the only solution a +2 mag extension (like the Choate)?
  3. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions Mylastrook, Is that a sling stud up front on your Blackwater? If so, what rig is that?
  4. C

I want to use the rear sling point that comes on the 930 so that means I need a mount that uses a sling point underneath up front. Maybe like a mag/barrel clamp of some sort? I heard L&M made a picatinny mag/barrel clamp where you could install a sling swivel using the rail underneath (& also...
  5. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

i appreciate the info
  6. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Anybody make a pistil grip only stock like the 590 Cruiser models?
  7. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions I'm getting ready to buy the Field/Security model & want to install a mag extension. I'm confused that some of the tactical models can hold 7+1, but from what I gather on this forum, the Field/Security model will only do a +2 (making it a 6+1)...
Back