• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Chadie

1. Chadie

Mossy 590A1 Wolff Pre-Fit Tapered End Mag Spring?

Is that a left hand or is the picture reversed?
  2. Chadie

Mossy 590A1 Wolff Pre-Fit Tapered End Mag Spring?

I'm with Ricky_Bobby. I have the pre fit 590 8+1 spring in both my 590a1 and 930 with GG&G +2. They fit and function perfectly. Unlike other spring makers, Wolff does not use piano wire for their springs and it shows!!! good longevity and even power. ALSO because of the CPI (coils per inch) on...
  3. Chadie

JM 940 Magazine Extension Kit Availability

It has been out of stock for longer than that I think. Some very good substitutes are: Nordic Components... They now have an expanding mag tube and are pretty much the standard when it comes to mag tubes TacCom3G. Their mag tube extension is a heavier gauge (thicker!) aluminum and you may not...
  4. Chadie

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

The date on the box said 6/21. Would that have been when it was packed for shipping?
  5. Chadie

940 Handguard

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about WOOX Stocks? The have a great idea with bringing together wood furniture and m-lok hardware! https://wooxstore.com Check this out!
  6. Chadie

940 Handguard

Beautiful 930 Talo edition!
  7. Chadie

930 Magazine tube question

Thank you
  8. Chadie

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Old Mossy, AF008xxxx 930 Talo
  9. Chadie

940 Handguard

Search the 930 forum for Boyds and read that horror story. After all it is October!
  10. Chadie

940 Handguard

Don't trust Boyds!!! I did not hear anything good about them for the 930! Fit and finish was off and forends would split. The best thing to start with would be to post for a trade in the marketplace forum. I guarantee you someone has or will buy the wood pro field model because it was the last...
  11. Chadie

930 SPX: Add a Picatinny Rail (Cheap 'n Easy DIY)

Any way you could show pics of the inside mounting and where you put the hardware?
  12. Chadie

930 SPX: Add a Picatinny Rail (Cheap 'n Easy DIY)

Just a suggestion, I found that it really helps protect my projects! See if your local gun shop has a blueing marker. It looks like a Sharpie with a blue cap. It will put a finish back on those MOE nuts and help protect them in the long run. I carry a fresh one in my range bag for touch ups and...
  13. Chadie

940 tactical mag extension

Thank you for that measurement
  14. Chadie

940 tactical mag extension

Is that the same extension from the 930SPX?
Back