• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by COFirefighter

1. COFirefighter

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

Re: Mossberg 500 forend hitting side saddle Never mind, I tried fitting it finally, and it doesnt fit. I'll be selling my TacStar saddle and trying to return the Choate forend.
  2. COFirefighter

is Mesa still making the saddle with the built-in rail? I looked at their website tonight and nothing on it....
  3. COFirefighter

Re: Mossberg 500 forend hitting side saddle So I finally got my Choate forend today, and they sent me the 02-02-02 forend, which is not what I ordered. Should I try to fit this (will it even fit?) or do I need to send it back?
  4. COFirefighter

Re: Mossberg 500 forend hitting side saddle well...as i went to submit my order with Choate, their servers went down for maintenance. is there a Hogue grip that would work?
  5. COFirefighter

Re: Mossberg 500 forend hitting side saddle this was a tremendous help! thanks Tnxd! i just picked up a side saddle, what do you know? my forend hits it, so i've just ordered 02-02-06 Choate forend.
  6. COFirefighter

Bug-out Location

awesome read Mud!
  7. COFirefighter

Massive Structure Fire Today (w/Video)

It was simply a mutual aid structure fire, I just used the term "conflagration" since I figured some people might be more familiar with the term meaning "big-a** fire".
  8. COFirefighter

Painting a wood stock...

Rip- the forend is wood too. think ill paint it matching to whatever color i decide. havent made up my mind on color yet.
  9. COFirefighter

Massive Structure Fire Today (w/Video)

Ran mutual aid up in the mountains on a huge conflagration today. Over 70 FFs from more than a dozen agencies coming together to fight this massive structure blaze. It's my 2nd structure fire in 2 days...awesome, this is what I live for! I tried to embed video but no luck, so here's a link...
  10. COFirefighter

Thank you Fire Fighters!!

+1 Happy and honored to serve my community...
  11. COFirefighter

Painting a wood stock...

Thanks for the input guys! As soon as I do it, I'll post pictures...now to decide on a color....
  12. COFirefighter

Painting a wood stock...

After reading DaveCT's thread, I was inspired to paint my wood stock a simple, no-nonsense black or maybe flat-earth. Any suggestions on how to properly prep and paint the wood? Dave used Rustoleum, and we have a thread on here somewhere titled "Duracoat" that says it'll work on wood as well...
  13. COFirefighter

Concealed Carry Discussion: Tips and Tricks

Re: West Woods Landing holsters Cheap for leather huh? Well I might just have to check them out. Their reviews are quite good.
  14. COFirefighter

Concealed Carry Discussion: Tips and Tricks

West Woods Landing holsters Anyone have any experience with these holsters? They are one of the few manufacturers that make a model for my 809, and they make a wide variety of holsters. Plus, they are made in CO, so I might have to just venture down there and check out their operation.
  15. COFirefighter

Hoppes Cleaning Kits for 9mm

So I have the Hoppes kit for my 12ga...I'm wondering if it will work on my 9mm as long as I get the right sized brushes and swabs. The rod seems to be almost universal in size for all their kits ranging from .38 0 to 12ga. Any thoughts? Should I contact Hoppes directly? The last thing I want is...
Back