• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by colts78

1. C

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: sight pin question for red dot Thanks again fellas, this will be my first time sighting a gun w/out the cost of shooting up ammo!:) I'll definitely like that!
  2. C

Re: sight pin question for red dot I thought what I was looking at were sight pins that you would put in the end of the barrel to zero a scope or red dot sight. I have seen people use some kind of laser that goes in the end of the barrel and sight their scopes in. If the red dot sight pins...
  3. C

Re: sight pin question for red dot I'm not to computer savvy so I don't know how to post a link. The sight pins I'm talking about are on cabellas under truglo pro dot sight pins. It will be my first red dot so I'm trying to figure it out myself :)
  4. C

sight pin question for red dot I am looking at different sight pins to zero the red dot (when I get it) and I'm not sure what the differences between the .019, .029, .040 truglo pro dot sight pins are. Anyone.......... anyone.........?????? I appreciate it :)
  5. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New 715T owner with a couple of questions. Good luck w/ the push pins in the receiver!! You might have to beat the heck out of them to get them out but don't worry, you won't break anything :) Did you get the flat top or the carry handle model?
  6. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

Re: A decent inexpensive red dot scope???? Thanks everyone for the suggestions, we'll see which one of those my girlfriend gets me for Christmas :)
  7. C

Re: Just letting you know Thanks for the info Speedy, thats exactly the prob I was having with the sights. It was shooting low and I had my sight raised as far as I could and still see through the peep. It's nice to know that Mossburg will give me a flat top shell if sent back. About how long...
  8. C

Just letting you know FINALLY got to shoot my new 715t! I was a little worried when I read some posts about problems with the gun. After breaking down the gun for a full cleaning before shooting I had NO problems at all! 25 rounds as fast as I can pull the trigger, no feed issues, just great...
  9. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 Disassembly/Cleaning

Re: push pins??? If they can't see the dials on the sights, they probably shoudn't be shootin'!! :)
  10. C

Re: A decent inexpensive red dot scope???? I'll check those out, thanks. I've never had one. which do you guys think targets better and is more accurate, the open or closed sight. I would think it would be easier to target through an open sight but not for sure. If either of you have the 715t...
  11. C

A decent inexpensive red dot scope???? I'd appreciate any suggestions.
  12. C

Re: push pins??? I'm a wuss I guess :) I went and got a punch kit from the hardware store and w/ the correct size pin punch, some HEAVY beating, they finally came out. I just hope my gun isn't one of the lemons I've read about!! It sounds like they are either pretty accurate and shoot smooth or...
  13. C

Re: push pins??? GOT EM!!!! You're right I didn't break anything, but I sure thought I was gonna. :) So how do yours shoot? It sounds like its gonna be hit or miss from the reviews on this gun, I sure hope I got one of the good ones!!!! I'll keep ya posted, this gun club thing is kinda fun :)
  14. C

Re: push pins??? For some reason it's saying my image attachment is invalid. I'm not very computer savvy so I'm not sure how to post the pics I took. The 2 pins I'm talking about are in the receiver holding the trigger assembly into the bolt/barrel. Anyone with a 715t probably knows what I'm...
  15. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

I have posted a question as a new topic titled push pins. I can't type fast so I'm hoping you can read my post and possibly have an answer without retyping my question. Thanks for any help you might be able to give! :) Brad
Back