• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by David Sheffield

1. David Sheffield

935 jamming on low brass

Its the barrell gas system on the actual barrell. The part that slidrs over the magszine.
  2. David Sheffield

Mossberg 935

I have a post with detailed information as to what i did to mine. Its under 935 jamming issues
  3. David Sheffield

Hello from Eastern North Carolina

Im retired from Toshiba where i was a senior field engineer. I now love hunting fishing and installing new rear ends in my recliner..
  4. David Sheffield

Mossberg 935

I have a 10 year 935. After i did my modifications i can dove hunt with low brass 2.75. 3 gr 1oz with 0 jams.and shoot 3.5 in turkey loads.NP
  5. David Sheffield

935 Problem

I think you reinstalled something wrong. It happens and im living proof of it...because i did it. Download service manual and follow reinstall directions..good luck
  6. David Sheffield

935 jamming on low brass

I own a 935. Bought it brand new 10 years ago. Its always jammed on low brass shells. I recently decided to give the gas chamber on the barrel and magazine a good cleaning. In doing this i discovered that my gun was inpropperly assembled from the factory. Someone on the assembly line had put my...
Back