• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by DavidL

1. DavidL

New shockwave owner, few questions.

Let me know how you like it, and thanks for the sling suggestion I'll keep it in mind.
  2. DavidL

Dreaded stiff safety.....

I also had a safety that was sticking on my brand new Shockwave, I ended up getting the aluminum NDZ one and haven't had problems since.
  3. DavidL

Went to the range today, 100 rounds later I've come back with some feedback... (@Razzle ) I have very mixed feelings about the TL-Racker. I found the most natural way I wanted to hold my weapon while shooting had me turning the light on accidently 1/4 of the time. Not sure if it's because I...
  4. DavidL

Update: Got a reply from Mossberg: "The heatshield on the Shockwave SPX is permanently affixed to the barrel it is not removeable." I'll have to return the "UTG Deluxe Universal Shotgun Forend Wrench, Black" that I ordered off Amazon. It took off the stock Action Tube Nut just fine, but where...
  5. DavidL

Thanks for all the replies so far, I ended up getting a TL Racker for the forend. We'll see how that goes, I really like the idea of having the light so easy to toggle without disrupting what you're doing. Since this is my first shotgun I had no idea I needed a special tool to remove the Action...
  6. DavidL

Hmmm that looks pretty interesting, hadn't heard of that. Anyone have any experience or comments?
  7. DavidL

A couple of additional questions if anyone's feeling chatty: 4. Eventually I want to mount a light of some sort, I figured a pressure pad for activation near the trigger hand would be nice, but I haven't done my research on this yet. Any thoughts? 5. I was looking at XS Sights "Big Dot...
  8. DavidL

Hi all, I've lurked on the forum a bit, but recently made an account. It has been great reading discussions you guys have had on hardware and accessories, really helped me out. I've got a few questions though regarding my shockwave: 1. I replaced the stock follower (and safety) with an aluminum...
Back