• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by DeadlyCornbread

1. D

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Day at my personal Range Thanks for the responses! As I've mentioned we have 100 acres. I typically use a four wheeler, but they've been silent all winter and the batteries were dead. So I just loaded up the SUV. But it worked out. Just narrow at some points. I'll update in another week or 2...
  2. D

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!) Haha thanks for that. I just ordered them all in paperback :/ so much for shooting this week
  3. D

Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!) I never really answered the second part. Makes me believe I need to read the graphic novels,haha!I'm just very curious of the direction the show will be heading now
  4. D

Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!) I have had to take a few Tramadol to deal with a few past injuries, today with weather coming in and lots of running and lifting it was bugging me again. And sometimes I get, to say it plainly, stupid on it. But a great episode all in all. Excited...
  5. D

Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!) Sorry I am not sure why I even mentioned don't spoil the finale for me. considering we actually have AMC up here so I just watched it live. Sorry to slow the thread up, brotha'.
  6. D

The end of the world is the most postponed event in human history. EDIT: spelling error
  7. D

Day at my personal Range This was a light day but since I was the only one going out I travelled light. Usually I'd take a skeet thrower, shotguns etc. also we usually place clays in the trees and shoot them down with the pocket pistols. Always a good time. We have over 100acres of land. We...
  8. D

Theres a new show on AMC... I got a season pass on my IPad. If I weren't in hick corny I'd download it to it but around here the Internet is slower than molasses. At least I went shooting today and got some nice pictures. So don't spoil the finale for me!
  9. D

Day at my personal Range And the last 3 just a few more, the trees I shot down, an aluminum cup and some casings across the yard. All that's it for today. I took a video of me shooting the apple juice but I'm not one to use YouTube so I'm probably not uploading it. Maybe when I go to shoot my...
  10. D

Day at my personal Range A picture of my beast making the trip and a few shots of the aftermath.
  11. D

Day at my personal Range A few more images of the drive to the shooting spot. The path ain't very wide I usually use four wheelers to get there but I decided with all the gear I wanted it would be easier to load up the SUV. A few more posts to go
  12. D

Day at my personal Range Went out today on my land. Decided to show you all the guns brought along along with the actual drive. These are the guns as well as a look across the land we own from inside my car. I was about to have some good times! I apparently can only upload 3 pictures t a time...
  13. D

Theres a new show on AMC... The new antagonist will be that hillbilly they handcuffed in the first season.
  14. D

Beretta

I scored $1,800 in savings bonds before interest, and told my old lady I was buying a gun, she didn't care. Until I bought it, she saw it and asked "oh my God, I'd that thing legal?". Got to love it
  15. D

New member, new Mossberg Owner in VA

Haha, I guess that's what's I get for posting after taking a few pain pills after a 12 hour day and hour drive out into the woods. I'll before diligent about my typing ;)
Back