• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by dickwholliday

1. D

Mossberg 930 SPX - AimPro vs S&J Hardware Railed Forend?

i got a call monday from Mark Mueller of Elite Tactical Advantage the manufacturer and he says he got my forearm i mailed in but didn't have one in stock to replace mine at that time......he says they just got back from powder coating and he was sending one out....i got it today and it looks...
  2. D

well i guess it's time to air this out since i've given S&J over a month to iron out the problem i had with my forend with "Zero"results... On January 9th i started emailing S&J telling them that of the 4 phillips head screws that hold the center section of the forend in place that 2 of them...
  3. D

S&J Hardware forend installed... Nice!

Does your new forend have the small phillips head screws on the top holding it together?? D I C K
  4. D

Did I get bad ammo?

My SPX 930 has never had a factory shell shot in it and now i suspect i've got several thousand through it......what i've found is that the steel based shells are generally a little oversized and after i reload them with whatever load i'm using that day....by the way i'm using a MEC collett...
  5. D

what parts do you lube/oil on your 930? And how much?

i just checked and mine is 5W30 but i doubt it matters which one.....other than a free sample oil bottle here or there Mobil one is all i use on everything nowadays.....D I C K
  6. D

what parts do you lube/oil on your 930? And how much?

i am of the other school of thought on oil on shotguns....i used to run my 1100's dry and found they run better with a liberal dose of mobil one on the mag tube....my 930 seems to run better with oil on the mag tube also...i just took mine apart after several hundred rounds and where some of the...
  7. D

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Need your HELP on my new SPX i reloaded a bunch of the black remington shells with the six point crimp and they have given me nothing but trouble.....sticking in the chamber, extractor ripping through the rim, fired shell not extracting, ect...... the chamber of the 930 is not the most...
  8. D

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Was Choate asleep when they cut the mold for the PG stoc i'm in the process of modifying a benelli pistol grip stock to fit my 930....i've managed to lose the recoil pad over the years and am working to get another but during my search i talked to Mesa Tactical and they sell what appears to...
  9. D

here's a link to mine with some pics....D I C K http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.p ... pic=140344
Back