• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by dlktexan

1. D

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

Believe me. I thought about that while I was drooling on the counter at the shop. If I did get this it would not be one I took out very often....but man it sure would be fun.
  2. D

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

I have had a thing for this since the first day I saw it. Just saw one w/ upper rail last week at a dealer close to where I work for a decent price...might still be able to talk the wife into getting it...hopefully :)
  3. D

Mossberg Model 185D-A 20ga

From what I am ready the barrel is already 25"..so anything longer than that. Thanks for the help! I am doing some looking around myself but not finding much at the moment.
  4. D

Mossberg Model 185D-A 20ga

Hey guys. I am looking for a longer barrel for a Mossberg 185D-A. I was wondering if there was anything from any current model I could use? I am looking for 24-28" barrel length. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  5. D

New to the site but not to Mossberg

Appreciate the warm welcome guys! I have come up with a few ideas for the 185D that I might need some help with. I will run them across you guys once I think I have a working model. Thanks again!
  6. D

Thank you sir. I will try to get some pics posted later tonight.
  7. D

Thank you sir.
  8. D

I joined up to see if I could find some good ideas for my Model 185D-A 20ga and my Model 402 Palomino .22. I have been shooting with the Palomino since I was 13..I am now 30. My father passed it over to me this year to see if i could resurrect the old girl. She has been in the family a while...
  9. D

Model 402 Palomino

Thanks for the help! Even in the world of almost everything being online..I am having a hard time finding anything for this little plinker.
  10. D

Model 402 Palomino

My father just recently gave me his Model 402 Palomino to fix and and restore. The gun shoots but needs some attention...mainly cleaning....okay...lots of cleaning and some TLC. I have been having a hard time finding a replacement stock for this online. I need to know if there is another model...
Back