• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by drifter2be

1. D

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Quick question, getting ready to change the stock on the rifle for my GF. Is the "buffer tube" milspec or commercial? Figure someone that has already changed to stock could chime in for me.
  2. D

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! This is exactly why I gifted my 702 to my GF as her first rifle (she loves how light it is) and bought a 15-22. Didn't take too long for the novelty of it to wear off and want something that would accept standard ar parts, hell my 15-22 can accept...
  3. D

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! Should have asked for mossbergs part number for a replacement body shell for the 37209, the way you were asking your questions was enough to easily go above the head of some third-rate high school drop out that mossberg has handling their customer...
  4. D

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! That rifle is most definitely a HUGE improvement over the 37204. Much cleaner look, and it looks beautiful without the stupid molded carry handle and cheap plastic sights. Maybe this will make people take these plinksters a little more seriously...
  5. D

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! I had, their was a seller on Amazon, but the 4 reviews were all 1 star reviews, so I'm kind of timid to spend the money, however my current sightmark had mixed reviews and I absolutely love it. edit: but based on what I just read in your link, I think I will...
  6. D

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! Scope showed up today, and the 45 degree mount came in yesterday. Happy with the setup, the scope gives a decent amount of eye relief to make it comfortable to use standing, sitting or prone, and the reflex sight is easy to see with, eventually I will get a...
  7. D

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! My biggest problem is figuring out exactly where to cut to make it look right, would you maybe mind taking a shot more from the front of the rifle so I can get a good look at where you actually cut it off at, I don't want to ruin the hand guard by going too far...
  8. D

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! I absolutely love this gun, everyone says its cheap, made of plastic, a step above a pellet gun, but it gets the job done. About 10 days ago at the indoor range a guy was looking at it and actually tried pulling on the "charging handle" made me laugh a bit...
  9. D

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! My rifle, short story, bought it used from a guy on calguns, didn't have the handle rail but did come with 4 magazines, so ordered an ar-15 rail from cabellas, barska 10/22 long flash hider, sightmark 4 reticle red dot sight and cheap front grip/bipod for now...
Back