• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Elias

1. Elias

Mossberg 590a1 xs sights

I know my friend! Sometimes you just want to have some fun and it turns out a disaster... At least you replaced it with good stuff!
  2. Elias

Mossberg 590a1 xs sights

Fellman I live in Greece.
  3. Elias

Mossberg 590a1 xs sights

Jmm 14534 I assume that it fell off during shooting session, right? I will definitely apply loctite..Since I figured out which is the proper size, I looked for it in a couple of e - shops and found a set that includes the 0,50' key. I have already ordered it. Thank you all for your help.
  4. Elias

Mossberg 590a1 xs sights

The problem is that usually in a wrench set sold here, the smallest key included is 1/16 of an inch which stands for about 1.6 mm.I' ve just tried the 1.5mm which also is usually the smallest key included in the set and it doesn't fit. It's a little bit wider. So, I suppose that I must search...
  5. Elias

Mossberg 590a1 xs sights

Thank you very much! It's not about the money. I live in Europe, where we use metric system. So I need to know the size of the wrench, in order to buy a set that includes the proper tool for sure.
  6. Elias

Mossberg 590a1 xs sights

Hello everyone, I' ve recently bought a mossberg 590a1, model 50768, with the xs ghost ring sights. Very pleased with my purchase except of a small problem. The front sight, as it is screwed on, is set slightly to the right. Could you please tell me the size of the front allen wrench screw in...
Back