• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by elvatoloco

1. elvatoloco

The Bath School disaster

I remember reading about the person who committed this massacre about a year ago when I was searching on Wikipedia of people who have the same birthday as me.
  2. elvatoloco

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

This pic was taken almost 3 weeks after purchasing it. Only accessories I had for it was a 5-round neoprene sleeve for the stock and a 25-round neoprene belt which is not pictured. This one was taken yesterday and how it is now. Has a Mossberg heatshield, Larue tactical handstop w/ a few...
  3. elvatoloco

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Awesome to see another Mopar guy. I've never owned anything from the old muscle Mopar cars, but some day I will. I currently own a Dodge Caliber SRT-4 and prior to that a Neon SRT-4. So basically pocket rockets. I look forward to the new SRT Dart and most likely will be purchasing it.
  4. elvatoloco

New guy here from MD

I sure will :) I'm not sure if they are still active, but I know that some are still being flown for airshows. We had one on my base last month, but we didn't know why it was there. Possibly just for training and gaining more flight time for the pilot. It was awesome just to stare at it.
  5. elvatoloco

New guy here from MD

That's awesome. I'll be going to Texas for the holiday's next month to spend time with the family. I'll be there an entire month and I can't wait to get some Texas food in me haha. And I'll be taking the 500 with me so me and my dad can have some good times with it and he'll be bringing his 2...
  6. elvatoloco

Video: Detailed Review of 590A1

Thank you so much Water Monkey for this extremely well made and detailed video. It just helped me clean my 500.
  7. elvatoloco

New guy here from MD

Thanks for the welcome guys. :)
  8. elvatoloco

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Google sent me here. Well I was searching for something for the 500 and this site was like 2nd or 3rd search link that Google had and when I read the name of the site, I decided to join.
  9. elvatoloco

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Well my s/n means in english "the crazy guy". I got it back when I was in high school for being just a bit outspoken to other students in school or for doing random acts of dumbness and till this day I still haven't changed, well maybe a little bit, I'll be an adult when I have to be one. When...
  10. elvatoloco

New guy here from MD

Hello everyone, I'm a new to the forums here. I'm from Texas, but I'm in the Air Force stationed in Maryland currently. I recently purchased a brand new Mossberg 500 Persuader w/ Tri-Rail forend and I'm very happy with it. It's my first shotgun to have, first one to shoot, and first firearm...
Back