• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by fatguywithashotgun85

1. fatguywithashotgun85

anyone seen this?

i don't think i'll ever be happy knowing mossberg makes an uzi and i'll probably never own one, but maybe one of those uzi eagles will find its way into my collection if i get real lucky and find one used one day.
  2. fatguywithashotgun85

anyone seen this?

can't......stand....the..........COOLNESS........ *dies*
  3. fatguywithashotgun85

anyone seen this?

i was just like "what? mossberg made a pistol? sweeeeeeeet"
  4. fatguywithashotgun85

anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nxSXIMXEY4 there's probably already a thread about it, too lazy to check, thought it was cool so i'll just leave it here.
  5. fatguywithashotgun85

helloooooooooooo from fl

it ain't much to look at right now, it's got the classier looking fore end rather than the ribbed version and the 28" barrel, i've decided to make it my pretty pump and my home defense pump, depending on my mood it'll either have the wood on it or tacticool stuff on it i have done one cheapo mod...
  6. fatguywithashotgun85

helloooooooooooo from fl

howdy, i've got me one of them there maverick 88s and it's pretty much all the gun i need... also all i have at the moment but that's gonna change eventually. i kinda just joined to keep an eye on the for sale section to snag a wood stock and fore end for it, maybe even a slide action tube and...
Back