• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by fumes

1. F

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Finally got my barrel back Looks good and strangely enough my wife also would not share the enthusiasm.
  2. F

Where to buy a Mossberg 930 or 930 SPX?

Looking for the same thing as you. Still none to be had.
  3. F

Where to buy a Mossberg 930 or 930 SPX?

When is the next batch of JMs coming out? Anyone have any info? I just started looking now that I have funds and there are none to be had. :oops:
  4. F

SW Washington checking in.

Yeah, I gathered all of that from lurking for a while, looks like a pretty laid back site. :D I'm curious if anyone has called mossberg and asked if they were/when they were going to be available again. If I can't get any info here in a day or two ill give em a call and check back in here...
  5. F

SW Washington checking in.

Cool site I've been reading for a while now. I have a 500 mariner(first gun I ever bought) and after collecting and building a few others guns I wanted an auto loader and came back to looking at mossbergs. After reading this site for a few months I was ready to buy and start putting together...
Back