• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Gabrielm1211

1. G

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

hey one more ? is there a differences between carry handle scope and a flat top scope? or are they all the same.
  2. G

k thanks well as soon as i get it i will take a picture to show my gun
  3. G

k cool thanks.now do they have to be rimfire scopes? and are scopes hard to sight in? sorry for all the ?'s am asking, i just dont know anything about guns.
  4. G

thanks. well i been looking at one but i dont know if it would be a good one for my gun. It a barska 3-9x40 model ac11326. just want to know ur opinion on this one?
  5. G

yea i have the carry handle
  6. G

well am going more for the magnification one but idk which model would be good.do u have any suggestions? right now i dont have one am looking to buy one so am looking for suggestions.
  7. G

hello lazy eyed and thanks well i have the carry handle. well i dont know which one. which one do u think is better and whats the difference between both?
  8. G

hello everyone. i just bought a 715t. its my first firearm and i have no clue on what kind of scope to get it so if anyone can help me out, that would be great.
Back