• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by gmaster456

1. gmaster456

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: Considering a 930 You're probably going to want a longer barrel for clays. I know I would. The longer barrel allows for a nicer, balanced swinging shotgun.
  2. gmaster456

Bought a new shotgun!

We do that all the time up here as rifles are illegal to hunt with in my area.
  3. gmaster456

Bought a new shotgun!

Sounds like a good setup. You'll be good for hunting and defense.
  4. gmaster456

Bought a new shotgun!

Well, you could....but the patterns will be awful and you'll have a nasty case of lead fowling in the barrel. Definitely not worth it.
  5. gmaster456

Mossberg 835 Tactcal Turkey

Any sling that works for the 500/590 will work for the 835
  6. gmaster456

835 with 28" barrel and Duck Blind Camo for Turkey hunting?

Re: 835 with 28" barrel and Duck Blind Camo for Turkey hunti The camo and barrel length doesn't really matter. What do you think the older guys used? Blued wingmasters and wood stocks. Not that those were ideal but it's more of the hunter than the gun. Get a good turkey choke and pattern...
  7. gmaster456

Bought a new shotgun!

do you want a rifled barrel or a smoothbore?
  8. gmaster456

The reality of gun confiscation

"Here we are spending tax dollars to arm citizens in other lands to oppose corrupt and oppressive governments but they want to take ours."
  9. gmaster456

Another bullpup 12 gauge

I like the extra capacity but to me it looks to bulky and unwieldy.
  10. gmaster456

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Converting single action bar forend to dual bars I've never had a problem with a single action bar. I'm willing to bet you won't either. I'd just leave it as is.
  11. gmaster456

535 blue collar gun

why is that?
  12. gmaster456

535 Tactical Turkey Gun

Try calling mossberg.
  13. gmaster456

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Chokes...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader - Shooting Slugs Most rifled slugs can be fired out of any choke. You just need to find one that performs best for you. I use modified and IC. Typically the more open the better but that may or may not always be the case.
  14. gmaster456

Weeding out my 870 for another 590A1...

If someone is willing to pay $400 for a used express I say sell it.
  15. gmaster456

advise

It's built on the Mossberg 500 platform. It'll last a lifetime if taken care of properly. 1,000 rounds is nothing for a mossberg pump.
Back