• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Higg72

1. H

New maverick 88 failure to extract

Thanks, that maybe be what's going on with this one. I haven't got back out to try it again. Ill sure keep that in mind!
  2. H

Thanks, I did a quick cleaning a light lube when first got it, maybe not as thorough as I should have. I will clean and lube again and try different ammo. Maybe she'll start acting right. Thanks again.
  3. H

Thanks, I will try that and different types of ammo, and hopefully it will start acting right!
  4. H

Ok thanks. I was thinking maybe with the primer being pushed out, it might have also expanded in the chamber causing it to stick. I'm going to try different ammo. thanks again.
  5. H

I bought a new Maverick 88 about two months ago. I finally got around to shooting it yesterday. The very first shot I pumped it and the spent shell stayed in the barrel and it tried to load a live round. I cleared the gun and shot 3 more that cycled. Shot the last one and it didn’t extract. I...
  6. H

New member from Arkansas.

Greetings everyone. New Maverick 88 owner from Arkansas.
Back