• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by hiphopopotamus

1. H

Mossberg 802 Plinkster Troubleshooting

Got the gun back this week! The included a new owner's manual (which I don't need, but nice to have an extra) AND a new cable lock. I'm glad for the lock because it didn't come with one in the first place. It was quite dirty, however, so I cleaned it but when I was dismantling the rifle, they...
  2. H

Re: remington 802 Plinkster Troubleshooting Update: I sent the rifle in two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I forgot to include a written note saying what the issue is (they told me to include this). I sent an email, telling them the issue and with the serial number, my name, address, etc. and...
  3. H

So I called them and I thought that they might help to troubleshoot, but they asked what the problem was, then asked for my information then told me that they are sending me a prepaid shipping label, and to ship the gun to them. The lady told me that the turnaround rate is about a week right...
  4. H

I haven't even put 100 rounds through it. I bought it yesterday, cleaned it this morning and went to the range. Went through about 55 shots, and the bolt stuck. I fired the round, and went to eject the spent casing and the bolt would not budge. I have since cleaned the rifle again, and I...
  5. H

I just bought the 802 Varmint Plinkster and I have already run into a problem. At first, the gun fired nicely, the bolt was smooth opening and closing, but it gradually got harder and harder to open and close the bolt. Next thing I knew, the bolt was jammed and I had to take the gun apart (only...
Back