• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by jack122

1. J

Thinking of putting a Magpul Grip on 590a1.

My wife already thinks I'm nuts for all the ammo I'm buying. I do believe you can never have enough though. I think I will hold off on the foregrip as I don't really need it. Thanks for your input. Jack
  2. J

I should have been more clear it is the foregrip I am thinking of putting on. I just don't know if there is a benefit to having one. I know I could just try it but I don't want to put the money into it if there is no reason too. I would rather put the money into something that would help me...
  3. J

I am not sure how it would work or if I need it. I am not even sure if I would like it. I'm not having any problems as is all I want to do is add stuff.
  4. J

Applying for Police Job

Did you ever get hired on PD? It's a tough but very fufilling job. I wish you luck. I was on the job for 29 years and if there is ever anything I can do give me a yell. Jack
  5. J

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Hello all from Northern Wisconsin. Jack 122 is my screen name for just about everything. I was a police officer for 29 years in Illinois and 122 was my badge number. I have been retired for 12 years but still am able to hit what I'm aiming at, most of the time. I am not a hunter, but I own 5...
Back