• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by James Docherty

1. J

Mossberg SA-20 - Remove Magazine Spring Plug.

I will try to push the "Side Tabs" together & see if it lifts out; seems only logical way. I'd love to know when the design was changed, and when started making them like this. I was looking at the Weatherby SA-08 20GA, and the one I saw online was identical to mine. Stay tuned...
  2. J

Testing the cut & paste of pictures... Wow!!! Talk about easy. Other forums have forced you to upload pictures, then imbed a specil link into posting. SOLD!!! Thanks so much.
  3. J

Ha! A temporary picture solution; Add as my Profile Pic! The "Button" on top is the Magazine Limiter plug for hunting. It pulls right out. At 2 o'clock is a little pin that sticks up. It presses up against against ridges on the inside of the Forearm Cap when screwed on to make the ratchety noise...
  4. J

Photos eh? Well, no matter what I do I on other forums, I cannot get photos to post! How do I do this on the Mossberg Owner's Forum? I'll try to read up on it... but I suspect it is same, that I need to upload photos to a "Shared Site", then copy the link into this post... something like this...
  5. J

I recently purchased an SA-20 that was bought new in early 2020. After removing the Magazine Cap, the Magazine Capacity Plug lifts out easily. The Spring Cap has a little "pin" sticking up that causes the ratcheting sound when screwing the Cap back on, and on the sides of the tube there are two...
Back