• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by JGM

1. J

Issue pulling the next shell from the magazine

Thanks for the offer Steve but I'm okay. The gunsmith is an old friend of mine and we've worked together on guns for the past 45 years. Today I've got geese, turkeys and deer on my mind. The geese got it this morning, the turkey will get it later this afternoon and the deer will get it on Sunday...
  2. J

Tried the Canadian email address for service information but it bounced. I'm simply going to bring it to my local gunsmith on Monday and get him to clean and polish any burrs or rough edges in the action. Not discouraged with this little gun. It was the answer to instruct my grandson because of...
  3. J

I recently bought my grandson a 510 in 410 and have the same problem. The shells don't feed and I noticed that the slide release doesn't return to the lockup position. Gun is not a week old and I'm curious as to the frequency of this problem? Thanks Gabe
Back