• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by johnds

1. J

Mossberg 930 Bolt Stuck Open

You think that the folks at the service center would be aware of this problem. Just for general information, I am still having problems with the sight alignment on my 930spx. I have had 3 different barrels on it and I still have to move the rear sight about 2/3rds of the way to the left side...
  2. J

Just a short follow up. I called Mossberg today because they had not responded to my email. The service rep was very helpful. He looked up my email and said no problem and that he would send another magazine tube right out. I told him I was still having problems with the sight alignment even...
  3. J

The jamming has happened to me several times on an older model spx. It finally happened and I was unable to get it unjammed. I boxed the shotgun up and sent it to the service center with a note stating the obvious and also complaining about the sight alignment. It came back3 weeks later with...
Back