• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Jonny99

1. Jonny99

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Just added the Magpul ASAP to finish this thing off.
  2. Jonny99

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! I was also having trouble with lead shards from the Winchester HP's. I used about 200 rounds and couldn't take it any more, so I switched to the CCI tactical 40 grains, and they are the best ammo I have shot.
  3. Jonny99

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: New here, looking for info opinions on flat vs. carry ha If I had know about the flat top model, I would have got one instead of the carry handle. The carry handle rail is crooked on mine. I have read about a few others having the same problem. Go for the flat top.
  4. Jonny99

Hog Hunting

Re: Has anybody hunted hogs with the Tac .22? Well the only reason I was considering using my .22 is that I will hunt from a bow stand at about 25 yards.
  5. Jonny99

Hog Hunting

Re: Has anybody hunted hogs with the Tac .22? Good stuff guys. I think I will bring the .300 Win Mag instead!
  6. Jonny99

Hog Hunting

Has anybody hunted hogs with the Tac .22? Has anybody hunted hogs with the Tac .22? If so , what ammo did the job? (If any!)
  7. Jonny99

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Agreed with the mag taking a few sessions to break in the spring. If you can only load 11 rounds, try tapping the clip against something and then load the rest of the rounds. I was also a little unhappy with mossberg, until I ran a few hundred rounds through it and now I love this gun.
  8. Jonny99

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Thanks , I might have to try a sling stud.
  9. Jonny99

Thanks for the pics. Looks like that will get the job done. Haha..."plastic fix for plastic gun"
  10. Jonny99

Has anyone found a good. sturdy single point sling mount?
  11. Jonny99

Thanks for the info, toyracer38. I plan on sighting it in at 50 yards, so I will try out a red dot and if I don't like it then I will look for something else.
  12. Jonny99

I just got my tactical .22 and have run 500 rounds through it. I have an old x4 scope mounted on the carry handle, but I can't seem to get it sighted in. Do yall recommend buying a newer scope? If so, what do you prefer red dot or 3-9x40? I have tried to bore sight this rifle, but the scope is...
Back