• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Jorge Lopez

1. J

Shotgun tool?

I just went back to check my 28" model 88 barrel and guess what, it too has a threaded choke tube! When I bought it for my son it did not come with the tool so I naturally thought it was a modified cylinder barrel. Live and learn. All that in a budget shotgun. You can't beat it with a stick!
  2. J

Shotgun tool?

Yeap that is it! I didn't realize the 28" barrel was capable of having choke tubes that can be changed. I have an old Winchester auto so equipped. I will tell my friend and check to see which one his barrel has and determine if he may want other choke tubes. Thanks!
  3. J

Shotgun tool?

When I was unpacking for a friend a model 88 combo (18.5" and 28" barrels with shotgun) a cross looking tool(?) of blued steel with one hole on one point of the star that was in a small plastic sealable bag. I looked at the manual but could not determine what it is for? Pardon the question but...
Back