• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Ken Osborne

1. Ken Osborne

Virginia members

Marion, Va
  2. Ken Osborne

Mossberg introduces the all new Blaze47 rimfire rifle...

I doubt there are enough of these guns around to draw any attention but I have been enjoying mine a lot. I have shot (but I don't count) between 600 and 1,000 rounds and it has had no malfunctions at all. 22 ammo has recently been available for under 6 cents per round so I have been shooting...
  3. Ken Osborne

What calibers do you shoot?

22, 22mag, 380, 38 special, 9mm, 223, 5.56 and 12 gauge.
  4. Ken Osborne

I really like my little Henry lever action 22 but I have promised it to my 14 year old grandson as a reward for becoming an Eagle Scout. He is really looking forward to getting it and I think it makes him more determined to get it early rather than later. Most boys that become Eagle Scouts get...
  5. Ken Osborne

I thought Mossberg only made shotguns until I ran across the Blaze 47. My first 22 was a JC Higgins single shot I got for Christmas in the early 60s. My Dad paid $10.88 for it from Sears Roebuck and they mailed it to us. My other 22s were Marlins until I bought a Henry lever action.
  6. Ken Osborne

I wonder how many people have bought a Blaze or Blaze 47. The wood Blaze 47 I bought last fall was the first Mossberg prodict I bought in my 69 years on this earth. I bought it simply because I liked the way it looked and it had a 25 round magazine. I shot the heck out of it and found it both...
  7. Ken Osborne

Wood stock for my 590a1

I just installed a Limbsaver pad on my shotgun because recoil makes more of a difference when you get old. There is a time when the effects of recoil don't instantly go away. I wish I had gotten one years ago.
Back