• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ko4nrbs

1. K

Today's Range Report

These are my handloads. 28.5 grains of H4895 Bill
  2. K

Today's Range Report

After the gunsmith tightened the magazine tube up. 2 3/8" Group on a 5.5" round target 100 yards Bench Rest with 4X scope Hornady 160 Grain 30-30 Bullet Looks like the Gunsmith got it right. No feed problems either. Bill
  3. K

Sling Swivel on Magazine Tube

Got my 464 back from the Gunsmith. Said it is shooting ok for him. Back to the range to see if tightening up the magazine tube corrected my accuracy problem. Bill
  4. K

Sling Swivel on Magazine Tube

My Gunsmith recommended I don't use the Magazine Tube for as an attachment point for my upper sling swivel. He is concerned that the stress on the tube will loosen it and that it may affect accuracy as well. Bill
  5. K

Magazine tube question

Threw in the towel and took it back to my Gunsmith. He will also check to see why the accuracy has fallen off. I'll report back on how it works out. Bill
  6. K

Magazine tube question

I measured the play and it is about 1/8" Rotational movement. I replied back to them with the new information and will post their reply. Bill
  7. K

Magazine tube question

Reply from Mossberg: It is normal for the magazine tube to have some play on this firearm. Bill
  8. K

I'll be going back down there after Turkey season, ends May 6. Call me at 918-261-8869 and we...

I'll be going back down there after Turkey season, ends May 6. Call me at 918-261-8869 and we can set it up so I can take you down there and show you around. Bill Smith
  9. K

My 464 Hog

Be very aware of the regulations!! Any questions call the Game Warden, Anthony Clark Tahlequah (918) 431-2562 Brady May Tahlequah (918) 431-2552 Very professional and helpful fellas. Read page 39: https://wildlifedepartment.com/sites/default/files/huntguide1617.pdf Hogs may be...
  10. K

Magazine tube question

Is the Magazine tube supposed to be able to turn a little? Mine will turn some in the band and forearm. It's not a tight and rigid fit at all. Bill
  11. K

My 464 Hog

Kill all you see!! Bill
  12. K

My 464 Hog

It was killed in the Cherokee Public Hunting Area near Tahlequah Oklahoma. https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/facts_maps/wma/cherokee.htm They hang out in the Creek Bottoms. Bill
  13. K

Heat and Accuracy??

Used the gun vise today and was averaging 2" groups at 50 yards. It was cold and windy so not ideal conditions. Looks like the rifle is capable of 1 1/2" to 2" groups if I do my part. Bill
  14. K

My 464 Hog

Let it lay for the coyotes and buzzards. In Oklahoma, they are not classified a game animal so there is no limit or season as well. They are doing so much damage to the areas that you are encouraged to kill them when you see them. Bill
  15. K

My 464 Hog

That brain shot was after he went down. He was trying to get back up and I wasn't going to let that happen. Bill
Back