• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Kris Ford

1. Kris Ford

Range Bags and Carry Cases

My local gun store has them..in black and OD green too.
  2. Kris Ford

USN MK2s/USMC Fighting knives?

I'm a fan. Let's see yours!
  3. Kris Ford

Sharpen the swedge/false edge?

Some of mine are, some aren't..my 1944 guard marked Ka-Bars aren't...
  4. Kris Ford

Range Bags and Carry Cases

I like this for my AR: (mine has 5 mag pouches though..) And just a simple Allen bag for my 500T:
  5. Kris Ford

Mossberg 500, 590 detachable magazine kit

Not so much mine either..But someone will love it!
  6. Kris Ford

Mossberg 500, 590 detachable magazine kit

Mossberg themselves now offer one! http://www.mossberg.com/new-590m-mag-fed-pump-action/
  7. Kris Ford

Any comments on polymer tactical heat shields?

No..not yet..we do OEM for some..but the only set we make is for Remingtons..(Wilson Combat sells them as well.) XS however, has you covered..they have a Big Dot that epoxies over the bead..very nice, and will have our tritium. Win/win! Which set did you go with for your .40?
  8. Kris Ford

They were OEM on the 500 Tactical..I believe the Mossberg site lists them as LPA. I like 'em! (Ironically enough, I work at TRIJICON as the Iron Sights Team Leader...been there22 years, I started in ACOG) I did email my contact at XS to see what they have for 500s..there's a couple options...
  9. Kris Ford

Anyone use a stainless mag follower?

I feel pretty good about my stock one.
  10. Kris Ford

Wooden stocks 20ga vs 12ga

Wicked! Old school score settler there! ;)
  11. Kris Ford

Picked up a Maverick 88 “persuader” today

I REALLY wanna wood out my 500 Tactical!
  12. Kris Ford

Wooden stocks 20ga vs 12ga

Silly question..but is is this an issue on 12 to 12? or do they fit pretty flush?
  13. Kris Ford

Pinned Forend on 500?

Lookin' good!! Did you use Super Blue to blue that? I have like 9 bottles of that stuff on my desk (I work at TRIJICON), I use it for minor touch-ups on iron sights.
  14. Kris Ford

De-tacticalizing a 500.

Really, for me..I just like the heatshield because of my trench gun fetish..I'd love to even get a wood stock and fore-end for my 500T.
  15. Kris Ford

7 3 inchers as fast as you can rack 'em off will make it hot.. A couple slow..nah, but fast shooting, and firing a 100 or so sure will. My heatshield isn't plastic anyway..
Back